Bacillus Ferment Filtrate
ZigaBio B2F is a fermented product of Bacillus subtilis. Through genetic engineering technology, metabolites and proteins of Bacillus subtilis may cause irritation or allergies to human skin are removed, so it is not easy to cause skin discomfort like other commercial fermentation liquids.
ZigaBio B2F contains keratinase, which can gently remove the old corneous layer, make the stratum corneum smooth and shiny, reduce acne and pimples, and make skincare products easily absorbed and promote the effectiveness of skincare products.
- Replace traditional fruit acid
- Gentle exfoliation
- Reduce the accumulation of old dead skin cells
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Improve the shortcomings of traditional fermentation products such as sensitization and irritation
- Stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts and keratinocytes
- Reduce wrinkles
- Radiant skin tone
- Lighten spots
- Decrease the pore size
- Makes skin smooth and delicate, like baby skin
- Decrease sebum
- Improve the acne skin
ZigaBio B2F is recommended in the most skin care product.
Due to the exfoliating efficacy from enzyme, avoid formulating with AHA or peptides ingredients, and B2F is not recommended to apply on damaged skin.
Light yellow clear liquid with characteristic fermented odor
0.1 % ~ 5.0%
5Kg /Drum, 20Kg/Drum
Giga Fine Chemical (TAIWAN)